Hello, my name is Tara and welcome to my life on a website, where things will be double-spaced a crazy mess, and a ton of fun!
Now you are probably wondering how I came up with the name, Tarasvestito. Well, it’s Italian. am I Italian? Nope.
I just happen to love everything about Italy. The language, the food, the art, and the fashion of course! So since my name is Tara and I’m learning Italian I figured why not combine them. Vestito means clothing/dress so yes, my blog is actually Tarasclothing but it sounds much prettier in Italian. This is one of the many quirks of my blog. And I hope you enjoy finding them as much as I enjoyed implementing them.
Now since we got that out of the way, let us move on to a few fast facts about me
1. I am the middle child, I have an older brother and a younger sister.
2. I love sweets! Chocolate, fruity, sour I love them all!
3. I was born in Alabama but have lived in Florida for the past 6 years.
4. Some of my favorite shows are Friends, Chicago Med, NCIS Los Angeles.
5. My guilty pleasure is Hallmark movies.
6. I love to travel and cruises are my favorite way to go!
7. I don’t wear anything that is not comfortable, the only exception are heels.
8. I love to dress up but since fitness is a huge part of my life, yoga pants are my go to.
9. Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year.
10. I am probably the biggest hopeless romantic ever!